If they already have access to OLS by the time their mobility is cancelled, they will continue to have access to OLS for 4 months after the end of their originally scheduled mobility.
- Can my participants, whose mobility has already started, continue using their OLS course during the current situation?
- Some of my participants’ mobilities have been postponed. When should I assign them an OLS licence?
- Which mobility dates should my participants enter in their OLS profile if their mobility has been postponed but they already have access to OLS?
- When can I assign OLS licences to participants who are about to start their mobilities?
- When will licences expire for participants who have started to use their course but whose mobility has been postponed?
- Will participants whose mobility has been cancelled still have access to an OLS language course?
- What should I do if additional changes affect my planned mobilities for 2020?
- A mobility participants country of destination has changed. Can they change it in their OLS profile?
- A mobility participant's learning language has changed. Can they change it in their OLS profile?